If the child breathes with his mouth
The nose It is perhaps the most used body of the body, it is constantly direct contact with our external environment and with its potential toxins and irritating molecules that must be filtered: powders, pollen, pollutants that we do not see yet we continually breathe; Front or cold air currents for our body, must calibrate to the climate of the environment in which we live, adapt to the different weather changes that can be in colds and influences.
The child must breathe with his nose, there Oral breathing with mouth it is the most obvious effect of one psycho-neuro-endocrine-immune disadapped syndrome. This means that the child manifesting the Breathing problem has adapted all its body system to the stimuli coming from the external environment, but being the pathological external environment, ie not recognizable by the body based on its evolution, precisely the adaptation process causes the appearance of the appearance of dysfunctions at mental level (psycho), nervous (neuro), hormonal (endocrine) and immune; These dysfunctions create the conditions for the appearance of characteristic and recognizable symptoms and signs, namely syndrome. Therefore the responsibility is not the body that rightly suited the artificial environment, but of the environment and artificial stimuli that it impartes to the body itself, and that the body does not recognize according to its "habits", but which is forced to adapt to survive anyway.READ ALSO: How to prevent colds in children
Breathe to an open mouth, causes
The most responsible artificial stimuli of the onset of the Breathing with the mouth that our lifestyle gives our children or syndrome from psycho-neuro-endocrine-immune disadapped, are:
- Emotional tensions and synthetic drugs (including alcoholic, smoke, and other "nerve" agents) used by mothers (but also by dads) before and during pregnancy;
- breastfeeding in less than two years;
- the habit of soft, cooked and artificial foods from the first year of age;
- The usual use of synthetic drugs (antibiotics, vaccines, etc.) from the first year of age, at a time of immune immune;
- The proximity continues to artificial electromagnetic fields (appliances, computers, mobile phones, electrodumps etc.) from pregnancy;
- The usual use of tools capable of diverting and altering the normal evolution of the coordination of face and breathing muscles (pacifier, bottle);
- The habitual absence of parents for work and lack of epidermal contact between children and parents, with consequent origin of senses of inadequacy and fragility of I in the child;
- excessive reduction or even the absence of contact with natural physical stimuli (sunlight, wind, earth etc.), both because children are dressed too much and with synthetic garments, both because in large cities meadows where to play and clean air to breathe, both because mothers have fear that the children cool down or become dirty;
- excessive reduction up almost at the absence of movement and sports in the modern child;
- the reduction in the vital quality of the air and water in large cities.
How they exist external causes that compromise the nasal functionality, so there are Interior causes Equally important that destabilize the health of paranasal breasts and lungs.
Among these the most important internal cause is the Modern diet, With foods that cause mucosity formation: es. Cheeses and derivatives of milk, bread and derivatives, sweets, fats and fried foods of all kinds. Too much greasy foods, too sweet or too salty increases the production of mucus and, in particular, almost all junk foods, fast food foods, which ingested in excess produce an excessive amount of mucus. Even a wrong combination of foods produces mucus: For example, too many sweets at the end of a protein meal. Many of the drinks we assume produce mucus; Among these the worst are those classified as soft drinks, colle, orange, juices of artificial fruit and all those drinks containing as first ingredients water and sugar, but also milk, fruit juices consumed during the main meals, water Too cold or icy drinks produce mucus. The body produces mucus more at night than in the day; For this taking foods and drinks that increase the production of mucus to dinner or before going to sleep, it is the best thing you can do if you want to awaken in the morning with a tapped nose, polished, the Impial tongue,..
The mucus accumulates more in the head, which in itself produces it to protect the nose and the paranasal sinuses and to filter the air we breathe. An excess of mucus in the head can block the breasts and compromise our respiratory mechanisms as much as external pollutants; Sedentary life contributes to the collection of mucus already prepared by dietary and environmental factors; Insufficient blood circulation for poor exercise prevents drainage and expulsion of mucosity. To aggravate the above, several people have Deviated nasal sectors, Allergies and other health problems that can further reduce the ability of our nostrils and their ability to do their job well.
In light of the above, takes sense of the Daily meat cleaning of nasal cavities by means of NETI lotute or pot net, a particular cup filled with water and salt, especially if the symptoms of accumulation of mucosity are manifested as a weakness, slightness to resume the rhythm, difficulty breathing with the nose, a whitish patina on the tongue, difficulty breathing with a single nostril when l Moreover, another is capped by a finger. Young and small albeit occasionally they can suffer from congestion, nasal dryness, headache that can be treated effectively with the Cleaning of nasal cavities, among other useful cold accessory therapy, flu, asthma and pulmonary diseases. The cleaning of the paranasal breasts, through neti lota, favors the expulsion of mucosity from the whole body, because the process of expulsion begins through the recovery of air and energy circulation in nervous and circulatory systems, which in turn condition positively digestion and other body systems.
Children who do not breathe with the nose
THE Children who do not breathe with nose, but with mouth, oral respirators, They are recognizable by the particular predisposition to certain diseases of childhood. Specifically: if a child for once a year is suffering from one of these pathologies, it does not necessarily mean that it is an oral respirator; if instead during the year it is usually affected by one or more of these pathologies, then in good probability breathe with his mouth when he is awake, when he sleeps or day and night. If in fact the air does not pass from the right side, ie from the nose, the mucous membranes and the lymphatic stations of the upper respiratory tract is enabled with toxins and edematous liquids, so that their normal immune mechanisms go to deficit, making it easier to 'Onset of characteristic diseases.
Child who breathes badly
Here is the identikit of the oral respirator in pediatric age:
The child he can't breathe with his nose; pass a good time, or always, Standing And if called a little after he reopens his mouth without realizing it; for this reason
- It tends to grow with the elongated face
- spend the winter months, or the whole year, with colds, otitis, tonsillitis, adenoiditis, asthma, allergies, food intolerances
- can manifest night enuresis
- The pacifier can trigger a spoiled muscular habit, which generates dysfunctional automatic muscle patterns in sucking, swallowing, breathing, posture of cervical muscles - dorsal that run even once the pacifier stopped
- It can manifest mal d
- It can suffer from constipation and / or colitis
- It can have difficulty learning difficulties, down the attention or difficulty of storage; It can be hyperactive or vice versa
- Tende to snore sleeping, the Russian child manifests these hassles:
Child breathing bad at night
- can wet the saliva pillow;
- can wake up with a dry mouth and with bad breath;
- It can be plagued by headache, especially in the morning;
- goes apnea and maybe you wake up with the air hunger;
- It can sweat a lot while sleeping;
- It struggles to get up, even if he slept so much;
- can tend to obesity;
- It can be irritable or aggressive, and having behavioral problems;
- can fall asleep or dreams of open eyes at home or at school;
- has magnified tonsils and frequent infections of the high respiratory tract;
- can pee in bed;
There Respiratory dysfunction in particular, altering the postural dynamics of the musculature of the head and neck, shapes the bones of the skull and the spine, and through the muscle chains, arrives and even determine the Feet posture. The most common effect is the Early dysfunction of digestive tract and respiratory system, mediated mainly by anxious states and muscle habits spoiled at the level of mimic, periodal, lingual, cervical and diaphragmatic muscles induced by the aforementioned dysfunctional artificial stimuli. On the bones of the mouth deformed by the dysfunctional musculature The necessary teeth appear because there are not enough space; The other bones of the skull and the spine are proportionally deformed (here finally appears clear the functional connection between oral breathing and malocclusions = crooked teeth). Summing up: The breathing organs and digestion, so altered, shape the bones through muscle action, which is also altered.GPT InRond-other-0