Cod meatballs for kids video recipe
You were looking for the ideal way to propose the fish Small at home? These Cod meatballs with potatoes, I am a perfect dish also for the most demanding palates like those of children. A good compromise in the kitchen: the flavor of the Cod is balanced and balanced by potatoes and thyme, a second dish Genuine and easily digestible. Peri of the peri and the kitchen blog, it will explain all the steps in the brand new Video Recipe!
Cod meatballs for children: ingredients
The ingrediants indispensable for our second plate of fish, they will be:
- 300 grams of cod;
- 4 potatoes;
- 1/2 onion;
- 2 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil;
- 1 egg;
- Grated pan Q.b.
Precurse some nice molds From the various forms: no child will be able to resist one meatball fish-shaped!
How to make cod meatballs for children: preparation
All ready to start the Preparation of our dish? let's start!
- We put a Boil the potatoes: cut them to pieces it will speed up the cooking.
- We cut a little onion Whether we will use to cook cod.
- We shred the Cod peel-up.
- Let's get the onion with a wire of oil and a bit of boiling water.
- When the onion is well browned, we can add the cubes of Cod.
- Let you cook cod for about 15 minutes. Halfway, we add a ladle of water.
- Once ready, we join the Ingr: We use the potato masher and found everything.
- We mix well and preheat the oven a 180 ° C.
- Grated egg and pan and bake for about 15 minutes waiting to taste them.
A white fish, easily digestible and thin that, together with thyme and potatoes will make this second dish Perfect for the palate of the little ones. We stuff everything with fantasy. Enjoy your meal!
- How to make rice pizza | Video Recipe
- Pumpkin vegetarian risotto | Video Recipe